COVID-19 Closure & Updates
Commonwealth Massage Therapy, LLC will suspend all appointments until further notice.
It saddens me greatly that we are in this position, but it is best to look out for the greater safety of our entire community. Please continute to keep an eye on this page for information as it becomes available. The virus is making new impacts daily, so we must be flexible with our schedules during this difficult time.
You are able to read my latest email newsletters HERE for specific updates.
Online scheduling will be suspended until a re-opening date has been determined.
Gift Certificates are still available for sale (continue to scroll down this page to find the direct link). These gifts do not have expiration dates and can be purchased for both yourself and others.
Links to Gov. Northam's Executive Orders & Announcements:
- Per the Executive Order by Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, all non-essential businesses must close through 11:59pm April 23, 2020. The order can be read HERE.
- This executive order for non-essential business closures has now been extended through May 8, 2020. More can be read HERE.
- Governor Northam has declared a Stay-At-Home Executive Order for the state of Virginia until June 10, 2020. This order can be read HERE.
- Governor Northam Unveils Blueprint for Easing Public Health Restrictions (posted April 24, 2020). Read it HERE.
- Governor Northam Announces Phase One Guidelines to Slowly Ease Public Health Restrictions. Phase One will begin no sooner than Friday, May 15 (posted May 9, 2020). Read it HERE.
- "Forward Virginia Guidelines" Safer At Home: Phase One guidelines for all businesses as well as guidelines for specific sectors can be read HERE. Guidelines specific to personal care services, including massage, can be read HERE.
You're welcome to contact me with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay healthy, safe, & make smart decisions! - Jane Neldon, LMT